Thursday, February 09, 2012

Malaysian bridesmaids..... (kah?)

Walaupun budaya ada 'bridesmaids' ni mmg bukan budaya perkahwinan melayu, tapi kita terikut2 dgn budaya 'disana' dan mengolahnya lebih kepada 'penghargaan' terhadap rakan2 rapat dan saudara2 to make them part of our big day. and i love to see wedding pictures yg ade bridesmaids+bride, holding handbouquet, showing off their shoes, doing pout, etc. moment tu sgt best because you know that your best friends are there-on your wedding day-cherishing your special moment in your lifetime. and the pictures captured of you+your bridesmaids are priceless (after with families of course :p).

I had the opportunity to make this suka2 custom in reality on my wedding day :) so does my best friends. do enjoy the pictures and color/design of baju we/they had put on..for some inspiration. tapi baju N simple2 je.. :)

On my nikah day (hijau)



On my reception (purple)



My bestfriend's wedding (Ela) - bridesmaids in hijau+pink and merah+batik



My bestfriend's wedding (qlod) - bridesmaids in peach+pink and brown



My bestfriend's wedding (fadot) - bridesmaids in champagne/cream

N pregnant 5months


My bestfriend's wedding (atok) - bridesmaids in pink (pilihan sendiri)

N pregnant 5months


My bestfriend's wedding (k.anum) - bridesmaids in pink

N pregnant 6months

:)

0 comments: