Friday, April 24, 2009

20 / 25 random things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs (or the + sign) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

0.It takes me only few hours to complete this. haih!

1. I am an organized person. but not all the time. Most of the time lah. i like to make my space very tersusun and kemas. and i also like to organize events.. dengan excitednye. huhu..... small2 event macam pegi rombongan kawin ker..or nak pegi makan ramai2 ker... ;P mesti ramai kengkawan dah ngomel2 / senyum senget baca ni . haha!

2. N suke sibuk2, buat2 sibuk, berlakon sibuk, and buat-bende-kecik-tapi-nak-sibuk2kan-jugak. I like to be energetic/cekap/tangkas dalam buat kerja.

3. I love my current job now...... it is sooo me!

4. My interests towards certain things changed according to current situation as for music, fav food, fav drink, hobby, tempat lepak and etc. but i am determined in my favoritisme of color - Purple.. yes...

Jika warna Ungu (Violet) menjadi warna kegemaran kamu maka kamu adalah seseorang yang benar-benar luar biasa. Dalam menghadapi masa depan kamu tidak pernah ragu-ragu, apa yang dikerjakan kamu adalah yang terbaik. Kamu pandai mengikuti perkembangan zaman. Dalam bercinta, hanya merekalah yang kuat mental yang dapat mendekati dan menjadi kekasih kamu. from here
OMG... teruk sangat ke anne... sampai kene orang yang kuat mental je boleh dekat dgn n..

5. N drive tak pakai kasut/selipar/sandal/heels/but. tak, semua tak. sebab tu n amik mase untuk keluar kereta. kotor? manedeee

6. Teringin nak main gitar sambil nyanyi dengan sedapnye. sungguh kewl. ade sesape nak ajar tak? free of charge, gitar:tolong sediakan sekali. ade tak?

7. Suke karaoke. suare sedap macam jaclyn victor.

8. Im not that punctual punye orang...tapi when im with faiz he thought me to appreciate time more, which makes me now lambat just 3-5 minit je.. huhu

9. I know what i want, what im doing and what will i do next. but sometimes im clueless and just follow what my heart says..

10. Sangat ramai kawan2 yang nak kawin tahun ni which makes me sangat jealous... nak kawen! nak kawen!

11. Nak retire mude, and enjoy my life to the max. travel...shopping...blogging....(?)

12. i really appreciate my friends (tak kire la best friends, close friends, just-hi-bye friends, and kawan musuh (i actually pernah terbaca this kawan musuh in my sister's buku biodata! hahaha!) for being in my life *hugs*

13. i am an honest person. i speak what i feel, and it shows on my face. well, sometime masalah pun yer jugak... because i sometimes accidently hurt someone by not-my-real-intention-reaction. *sigh* im sorry guys....

14. cepat lupe. tapi akan ingat balik lepas few hours or days. faiz kadang2 tension dgn n sebab ni.

15. sangat2 menghargai faiz dalam hidup n. and im happy to spend the rest of my life with him. *love*

16. sekarang suke shopping online. tapi untuk bulan ni dah exceed quota...bulan depan pulak!

17. I really miss zaman skola. no pressure and less responsibilities. terbang..terbang...main kejar2...cheerleading...haha! cheerleading anne?! Zaman skola yang paling best adalah waktu kat sekolah Taman Keramat, followed by mase kat MRSM, because jumpe and kenal TLC. waa...sayang korang sume!!! jom practice cheerleading TLC, okay Qlod ko lead kitorg..ready....................okay!!

18. Im a hard-thinker, i think a lot even kat bende2 kecik. but sometimes i dun think at all.

19. n sangat addicted to nescafe.

20. N cepat terpengaruh dengan iklan or ape2 yang n tengok. haha!


* i wasnt tagged, i copy-paste je entry ni.
* only 20 random things n bleh post sebab dah takleh pikir ape lagi.
* sesape nak buat mende-alah ni, ha copy jela.
* susunan in this "random things" not based on priority.. kate random...


aksi-aksi bosan-sungguh-di opis-kalau-bos-pegi-out station


Pandangan dari Tingkap Opis

4 comments:

faizburn said...

comel nyeeer!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

~ Mar ~ said...

it's good that u get a job that u like and it is soo u. haha. i wish i can find 1 too. sooner pls. lol. (i myself dunno what type of job suits me best. hahahaha. my dad says we will be surprised of wat job we'll suit into)

anne.zaqwan said...

i am surprised kmar! never imagined to be in this line before.. tapi tulah.. HE knows best, and HE gives what we deserve/suit into..:D

qlod said...

haha. aku cheerleader ke ?
best nyeeeee.