Monday, October 06, 2008

this is the new chapter

assalamualaikum wbt.


heyya people :) im feeling so excited to pen my first entry in blogspot, even i know other bloggers have been using this for ages. yea..yea.. i know...well, all this while friendster's blog would be my best journal ever to express my feelings and thoughts. since EVERYBODY is using blogspot, and it is the most 'in' thing now..(in ker?..entahla..) i should trylah. i cant wait to customize my blog to be so cantik2 like org lain punye..siap ade lagu2, suare sendiri...kewl seyh...

ive created this blog last month actually but baru skarang i could publish my first entry, because i need to think of some ideas first in order to make my entry interesting. perhaps i could attract some fans out there to read my blog later. well, i would say journalism is my passion also instead of landscape architecture of course. i like to have my own column in any landscape magazine one day - or be the editor perhaps? :)

so people, keep on reading my blog yea, even i am not a great scholar nor a philosopher (yet..;) ) but maybe my writing could make u think.... and smile (or maybe cry and be mad?)


work hard everybody!

:: noorhilyati ::
a very successful landcape enthusiast

1 comments:

Medertainer said...

welcome to blogspot, dear!
I've just started less than year ago. hehe. =)
trust me, it's addictive!